I am an applicant in jobstreet.AND i've seen this offer for "Flight Attendant/Stewardess/Receptionist/Travel/Ticketing"..

So I submitted an online application and luckily (I thought) I received a text message inviting me for an interview. So all the way from Mandaluyong, I have put so much effort in going to Makati. I reached the venue @7:30 though the interview was scheduled @8:30. That was how excited I was.

While waiting for the time, I had some chitchats with the other applicants. Most of them applied for "office staff". But when exact time finally came, the disappointment of my life/our lives just happened. The receptionist said that they really only cater for BPO/Call Center Vacancies and that the jobs we actually applied for will not be the jobs we will be interviewed for.

And that once we have logged in, we can't back out. We were all too disappointed.

What kind of people are they to just put pur expectations and efforts aside.Some of us did not pursue for the interview, and some just went inside with heavy hearts just because they were already there and they put so much effort.

This person wrote the review because of not as described of global milestone asia personnel and training services advertisement from Global Milestone Asia Personnel And Training Services and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Global Milestone Asia Personnel And Training Services to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Global Milestone Asia Personnel And Training Services for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Global Milestone Asia Personnel And Training Services?

Comments